10 Subway Copycat Recipes
Make sure to like Practical Homesteading Ideas on Facebook, Shop at Amazon to help support my site and explore our PINTEREST BOARDS for innovative ways you can become self-sufficient.
Subway is an American restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. There’s a lot of reasons to love Subway sandwiches – the fresh bread, sandwiches made right before your eyes by a “sandwich artist” and of course, the delicious cookies.
So it’s no surprise that there are so many Subway copycat recipes from their cookies to bread to chicken salad. Below are 10 of my favorite Subway copycat recipes. Enjoy!
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies // meals & moves
- Subway Italian Herbs & Cheese Bread // Kathy’s Kitchen
- Subway Orchard Chicken Salad // Poormet
- Subway Meatball Marinana // The Gunny Sack
- Subway Flatbread // Recipe(s) for Success
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki // Coleen’s Recipes
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies // ksayerphotography
- Golden Broccoli Cheese Soup // Knitting & Purling
- Subway Classic Tuna // Recipe Secrets
- Homemade Subway Bread // Bless This Mess Please
What’s your favorite Subway sandwich?